05 DAYS – GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR
DELHI – AGRA – JAIPUR
Duration : 04 NIGHTS / 05 DAYS
Price : INR 10,999 Per Person
Suggested tour itinerary is a flexible tour proposal and can be change as per the guest requirement. We provide tailor made itinerary as per the need of the guest if you want to add or remove any of the destination please advise us for modification so that you can enjoy best of your holidays in India.
Day 01: ARRIVE DELHI
Arrive at IGI Delhi airport / New Delhi railways station, meet and greet by ITM representative and transfer to hotel. Where our representative will assist you to check in at hotel and later explain the tour scheduled in detail and handover all the tour related documents to you..
After wash & change at hotel Proceed for Delhi Sightseeing drive past Parliament house, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb. Evening explore local Market. Overnight Delhi
Day 02: DELHI – AGRA
After breakfast drive to Agra. On arrival check in at hotel. Later visit Agar fort a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Itmad –Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal. Overnight Agra.
Day 03: AGRA – FATHEPUR SIKRI – JAIPUR
After breakfast & Check out from the hotel drive to Jaipur. Enroute visit Fathepur Sikri a world Heritage site the attraction covers Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, Panchmahal, Birbal house and Jodha Bhai Palace..
Later continue drive to Jaipur. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 04: JAIPUR
After enjoying healthy breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing visit Amber fort (ascending the fort by Elephant), City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal. Afternoon explore local market, Jaipur si generally famous for Gold and Silver Jewellery, Silk Saris, Wooden Handicrafts and carpets. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 05: JAIPUR – DELHI / DEPARTURE
Post breakfast in the morning and check out from the hotel drive to Delhi. On arrival Delhi Transfer to airport to board on flight for your onward destination.
- Accommodation using starting room category of each hotel on Double sharing basis in 03 Star hotel.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- English speaking guide during the sightseeing only.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort.
- All your transportation in India is by an air – conditioned Toyota Etios / swift Dzire
- All curently applicable taxes
Note: We haven’t booked any of the services listed above and same will be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tour/ extra tour ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “price include”.
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, mineral, aerated).
- Any airfare (International / domestic).
- Tips insurance, laundry and phone call.
- Medical travel insurance.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from 15 Sep’2018 to 05 April’2019, however these are not valid during festival and New Year 20 Dec’18 till 08 Jan’19 (for this period kindly check with our travel consultant for the special rate)
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.