HIDDEN GEMS OF RAJASTHAN TOUR
JODHPUR – OSIYAN – KHEECHAN – JAISALMER – BIKANER – AJMER – PUSHKAR – JAIPUR / DEPARTURE
Duration : 07 NIGHTS / 08 DAYS
Pricing : INR 17,899 Per Person
Enjoy Non-stop Rajasthan for fifteen days, giving you every moment to explore vibrant state. From cuisines to castles from lakes to sand dunes, making this journey the never before experience. The comprehensive package tour is dedicated to the land of heros. Rajasthan is a destination where every step narrates the story of sacrifice and bravery. This tour is just an opportunity to interact with the people and see life from the close quarters.
Suggested tour itinerary is a flexible tour proposal and can be change as per the guest requirement. We provide tailor made itinerary as per the need of the guest if you want to add or remove any of the destination please advise us for modification so that you can enjoy best of your holidays in India.
Day 01: ARRIVE JODHPUR
Arrive at airport/railways station, meet and greet by ITM representative and transfer to hotel. Where our representative will assist you to check in at hotel and later explain the tour scheduled in detail and handover all the tour related documents to you.
Soon after freshen at the hotel drive to visit majestic the Mehrangarh Fort and explore its every nook & corner. We also visit the Jaswant Thada, Ummaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Clock Tower and Markets. Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 02: JODHPUR – KHEECHAN – JAISALMER
After breakfast and check out from the hotel drive to Jaisalmer. Enroute travel through the ancient trading town of Osiyan for its beautifully sculpted temples and the haven for migratory birds- Kheechan village. Upon arrival check in at hotel. In evening, we visit Gadisar Lake & Vyas Chhatri. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: JAISALMER
After breakfast drive for half day sightseeing tour we visit Jaisalmer Fort, Temples and Havelies. By the evening we go for a unique experience of the Desert alike Arabian night by making overnight stay over sand dunes with tented accommodation with cultural program and also enjoy photogenic sunset on camel back. Overnight at Desert Camp.
Day 04: JAISALMER – BIKANER
After breakfast at hotel and check out from the hotel and drive to Bikaner. On arrival check in at hotel. Later drive to visit Fort, Palaces, Museums and temples of Bikaner. By the evening we take trip to the prestigious camel breeding farm. Overnight at Bikaner.
Day 05: BIKANER – AJMER – PUSHKAR
After breakfast, morning drive from Jodhpur to Udaipur enroute visiting Ranakpur. Visit the famous Jain Temple. After breakfast at hotel and check out from the hotel and drive to Pushkar. Enroute visit Ajmer & Pushkar, both the places are major religious center for Muslim and Hindu Pilgrims respectively. We visit famous Dargah of Khwaja Muin-ud-din Chishti, Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra, Anna Sagar Lake at Ajmer. Later we proceed to Pushkar, upon arrival check in at hotel. In the evening we explore the spiritual facets of this relaxed holy town Pushkar on foot. Overnight at Pushkar.
Day 06: PUSHKAR – JAIPUR
After breakfast, transfer to Jaipur. Check in upon arrival. By the evening we visit the modern attractions of the city which includes the Birla Auditorium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra. Later we experience the Rajasthani dinner, folk music and dance with complete rural atmosphere in an ethnic village.
Day 07: JAIPUR
After breakfast, proceed for full-day city tour, visit Amber fort ascent to the palace fortress on the gaily caparisoned Elephant back. Tour the chamber & hallways of the palace, which are famous for the excellence of their design & decoration. Afternoon tour of Jaipur known as “The Pink City of Rajasthan” Visit the unique Jantar Mantar observatory, which was built in 1700’s, yet even today still looks futuristic or almost surrealistic: The city palace & its museum, The Hawa Mahal or The Palace of Winds. At Evening explore the local market. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 08: JAIPUR/ DEPARTURE
Breakfast at Hotel and transfer from Hotel to the Airport / Railway Station to catch flight / Train for onwards destination with the happy memories of your tour and our services.
- Accommodation using starting room category of each hotel on Double sharing basis in 03 Star hotel.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- English speaking guide during the sightseeing only.
- All your transportation in India is by an air – conditioned Toyota Etios / swift Dzire
- All curently applicable taxes
Note: We haven’t booked any of the services listed above and same will be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tour/ extra tour ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “price include”.
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, mineral, aerated).
- Any airfare (International / domestic).
- Tips insurance, laundry and phone call.
- Medical travel insurance.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from 15 Sep’2018 to 05 April’2019, however these are not valid during festival and New Year 20 Dec’18 till 08 Jan’19 (for this period kindly check with our travel consultant for the special rate)
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.