RISHIKESH RAFTING TOUR
Duration : 01 NIGHTS / 02 DAYS
Suggested tour itinerary is a flexible tour proposal and can be change as per the guest requirement. We provide tailor made itinerary as per the need of the guest if you want to add or remove any of the destination please advise us for modification so that you can enjoy best of your holidays in India.
Day 01: ARRIVAL CAMP
On arrival Camp at 11 Am, you will be met by ITM Holidays representative who will be served non alcholic welcome drinks. Take some rest and enjoy lunch in afternoon time. After that we will take for a trek to waterfall. Evening enjoy the tea with snacks and bonfire. Enjoy overnight stay at camp after having dinner ( veg / non veg ) together.
Day 02: RAFTING AND DEPARTURE
After aromatic breakfast, check out the camp. Finally the most awaited fun is on your way today to have amazing fun. It is the time to hit the river to experience thrills of white river rafting in the Ganga water of 18 Kms. After rafting proceeds to onwards journey. The trip ends with extremely fond memories and an experience you will cherish for a life time.
- White water rafting
- Waterfall Trekking
- Trained instructors charges
- Rafting in calm water
- Safety equipment
- Activity cost
Things To Carry
- Pair of dry clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable dress
- Ladies are not allowed to wear sarees while rafting.
- Children below 12 years and pregnant ladies are not allowed.
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during this trip.
- For safety purposes, do pay heed to the guidelines given by the instructors.
- Weight should be below 110 Kg.
- Avoid loose or bulky clothing, wear shoes or floaters, empty all pockets and avoid carrying any jewellery items and watches.